WHY WORK HERE?
“Come help us invent the future of learning and performance improvement working with world class clients.”
Is This You?
Are you a strong writer with a passion for instructional design?Are you excited with opportunities to push the envelope with technology-assisted learning while still recognizing that some problems can be solved with a simple job aid? Do you have a solid portfolio that includes experience with e-Learning as well as instructor-led workshop development? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Does This Resonate with You?
CraneMorley has made recent breakthroughs in developing tools that sustain learning beyond the formal classroom to drive measurable business performance. We believe this is the future and need creative, out of the box thinkers to help us create it.
Our recent innovations include:
Workshops sustained by online performance portals that enable learners to identify opportunities on which to focus before they attend formal training and continue to sustain their efforts long after class
- Virtual and augmented reality applications – we are a partner in Microsoft’s Mixed Reality program
- iPad-based discovery learning that adds a higher level of engagement to a variety of technology and soft skills workshops
- Competency-based games that significantly shorten the time it takes to master product knowledge
- Business and sales simulations that challenge the learner to apply their new knowledge
- On-Boarding systems that allow a manager to define a custom learning path for each new employee
- Coaching systems that support on the job learning, self-paced or with a mentor
- Consults with key stakeholders to identify job tasks and knowledge/performance gaps that best align to driving improved business performance
- Conducts training needs analysis to identify the knowledge, skills and competencies required to complete job tasks efficiently and effectively
- Designs and develops blended learning solutions that include, but are not limited to, Instructor-led, eLearning, virtual classroom, social, etc., including innovative assessment and sustainment tools before and after the formal learning experience
- Develops an effective instructional strategy/learning plan and design documents for each learning intervention based on established learning objectives and the needs of a given audience
- Writes and edits blueprints, storyboards, video scripts, and other learning documentation
- Writes and edits print materials including participant/facilitator guides and job aids
- Leads and participates in special projects, including the piloting of new and emerging learning technologies, learning effectiveness, learning metrics, course delivery, etc.
- Effectively manages interactions with stakeholders, including meeting facilitation, expectations setting, and on-going project correspondence
- Effectively and successfully manages multiple projects to achieve project goals and meet deadlines
- Collaborates effectively with our team of interactive media specialists, graphic designers, programmers and account executives
Mastery of Captivate and/or Storyline development applications.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision