WHY WORK HERE?
“Come help us invent the future of learning and performance improvement working with world-class clients.”
CraneMorley is looking for a junior level instructional designer/writer to support our company’s growth in 2019 and beyond.
Is This You?
- Are you a strong writer with a passion for instructional design?
- Are you looking for an entry-level position that provides the opportunity for professional growth working with an award-winning, experienced team and clients?
- Do you have some experience developing traditional blended instructor-led and e-Learning content for enterprise clients?
- Are you excited with opportunities to push the envelope with technology-assisted learning while still recognizing that some problems can be solved with a simple job aid?
- Does working in xR (virtual, augmented and mixed reality) excite you?
If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
You will work as part of the team design learning and performance improvement solutions for some of the most innovative clients in their respective industries. The CraneMorley team has earned more than 100 national awards. Our ID/Writers lead teams that include graphic designers, 3D artists video crews and programmers.
The position requires strong writing ability, experience as an instructional designer and a passion to take learning and performance improvement to the next level.
- 1-2 year’s instructional development experience, creating blended learning solutions.
- Experience with learning and/or design software tools (Photoshop, Articulate Storyline, Final Cut pro, Captivate, Camtasia, etc.)
- Graphic design skills a must – create graphic user interface elements, edit images, adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, demanding environment and to deliver on time results.
Basic competency with:
- Microsoft Office
- Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate a plus