WHY WORK HERE?
“Come help us invent the future of learning and performance improvement working with world class clients.”
Help shape the future of interactive training for our Fortune 500 corporate clients. CraneMorley has a 27 year proven track record developing innovative learning and performance solutions for global leaders such as Mercedes-Benz, Farmers Insurance, Disney, DirecTV and Subaru of America. We need your help to maintain current client relationships and reach out to new prospects.
The Digital Sales and Marketing Coordinator will provide the CraneMorley team with prospecting and client relationship building support using the latest website, CRM and social media tools. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent skills in writing/editing and the creative use of social media. This role is ideal for someone who is a self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced creative environment that includes instructional designers, writers, graphic designers and programmers.
- Create and monitor social media campaigns using our CRM, website, LinkedIn and other tools.
- Create and update marketing and sales presentations.
- Update CraneMorley’s website and landing pages.
- Organize CraneMorley’s company literature.
- Support response to RFPs and proposal development.
- Assist with creating content for the CraneMorley blog and social media channels.
- Plan and execute lunch and learns, roundtables and other events.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience with web publishing tools such as WordPress.
- Experience prospecting and building relationships with a CRM tool such as Hubspot, LinkedIn and other social media.
- Basic design skills with Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision