WHY WORK HERE?
“Come help us invent the future of learning and performance improvement working with world-class clients.”
CraneMorley is looking for a senior level instructional designer/writer to support our company’s growth in 2019 and beyond.
Is This You?
- Are you a strong writer with a passion for instructional design?
- Do you have experience developing traditional blended instructor-led and e-Learning content for enterprise clients?
- Are you excited with opportunities to push the envelope with technology-assisted learning while still recognizing that some problems can be solved with a simple job aid?
- Does working in xR (virtual, augmented and mixed reality) excite you?
- Do you have enterprise-level experience working for clients in the automotive, energy utilities, insurance, medical or entertainment industries?
- Do you have a solid portfolio that you are willing to share?
If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
You will design learning and performance improvement solutions working closely with some of the most innovative clients in their respective industries. The CraneMorley team has earned more than 100 national awards. Our ID/Writers lead teams that include graphic designers, 3D artists video crews and programmers.
The position requires strong writing ability, experience as an instructional designer and a passion to take learning and performance improvement to the next level.
- 5-10 year’s instructional development experience, creating blended learning solutions.
- Experience developing blended training that engages the learner, such as (ILT, Virtual Training, graphics, audio, video demonstrations, and simulations)
- Experience designing training content for scale; bigger audiences and more locations.
- Experience working in a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Experience with learning and/or design software tools (Photoshop, Articulate Storyline, Final Cut pro, Captivate, Camtasia, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, demanding environment and to deliver on time results.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and as part of a team on a shared deliverable.
Basic competency with:
- Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Microsoft Office
- Working, supported by programmers, with Learning Management Systems
- Collaborative tools such as Google Docs, SmartSheet, Dropbox, etc.
- Experience with Mager-based Instructional Design
- Advanced skills with Storyline or Adobe Captivate