WHY WORK HERE?
Are you a UI/UX designer with experience in e-learning development?
Do you have strong visual skills working in HTML5 and/or with Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate to develop highly interactive e-learning courses?
Are you excited about opportunities to work with high production value video, image and graphics assets designed by fellow team members?
Do you have a solid portfolio that demonstrates your expertise? Are you able to work in our office in Long Beach, California?
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer & E-Learning Developer to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Is This You?
CraneMorley works with leading enterprise clients who support highly creative, blended learning projects that require more than the average page-turner approach to e-Learning.
Our recent innovations include:
- Virtual and mixed reality projects (we are a Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner)
- Responsive e-learning design
- Engaging gamification
- Business and sales simulations that challenge the learner to apply their new knowledge
- Workshops sustained by online performance portals that enable learners to identify opportunities on which to focus before they attend formal training and continue to sustain their efforts long after class
- Tablet-based discovery learning that adds a higher level of engagement to a variety of technology and soft skills workshops
• HTML5 and/or Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe Captivate development skill set
• Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
• Graphic design skills a must – create graphic user interface elements, edit images, adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
• Ability to integrate graphics, text and voice-over into the final courses
• Understanding and proven ability to develop these learning tools using acceptable methodologies, current practices and proven ability to develop closed captioning, interactive activities and advanced interactions
• Detail oriented
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver and customer-centered
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to discuss and explain design options
• Ability to take off the shelf e-learning authoring tools like Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate to the next level using actions, triggers, web objects, etc. a plus
• Additional programming language skills a plus
• Video and audio editing skills a plus
• Must be in the Southern California area and be able to work in our Long Beach office