Why Work Here?
“Come help us invent the future of learning and performance improvement working with world-class clients.”
We are currently seeking a full-time Unity Developer who has experience with bringing to life projects using the Unity engine. The ideal candidate has the ability to tackle any facet of development required in the process of bringing experiences to life. A solid grasp of clean optimized code along with an intimate knowledge of how to get things done in Unity the correct way is required. Integrating external APIs, creating a consistent experience across multiple platforms and translating artistic and engineering challenges into the optimized shippable products is your daily task. Those with experience getting the most out of Unity on particularly challenging platforms such as AR, VR, and mobile platforms are preferred.
To apply to this position, please send your resume over to email@example.com
- Work with fellow developers, designers, creatives and producers to estimate, plan and execute internal and external projects.
- Propose creative solutions to meet product goals
- Generate performant, style correct code.
- Manage and information architecture decisions on an ongoing basis.
- Take on ownership of features from prototype to production.
- Early report of potential issues, escalate and educate problems as you see them.
- 2+ years of experience with Unity, C# scripting, and 3D application development
- Prior AR/VR experience preferably in game development on the Microsoft HoloLens
- Working knowledge of Mixed Reality Toolkit (MRTK)
- Experience with 3D modeling and tools such as 3DS Max, Blender, etc.
- Experience working on Unity projects of medium to large scale.
- Passion for keeping up to date with the rapidly changing enhancements and features in Unity AR/VR development
- Understanding of the Unity UI system.
- Experience with ARkit, ARCore for Unity a plus AR Object recognition, acquisition, tracking, and rendering a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment!
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
To apply to this position, please send your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org.