Three Questions About You?
- Do you have a passion for designing learning and performance solutions that get applied on the job to drive improved performance?
- Are you excited to work with effective traditional learning design tools, as well as the latest x-REALITY applications and hardware?
- Do you have a proven track record of teamwork, working with others to make it happen when the chips are down, and you can make a difference?
If so, we should talk about the contribution you can make at CraneMorley.
CraneMorley’s 27 years of success is based on performance-based design thinking and practical, cutting edge innovation with learning technology. Our work has earned us relationships with some of the largest enterprise clients in the world, more than 100 international awards and partnerships with Microsoft and Oculus to deliver the latest x-REALITY learning experiences.
About Your Career Opportunity
We are currently seeking a full-time senior Instructional Designer/Writer who has experience with blended e-Learning solutions. The ideal candidate can tackle any facet of development required in the process of bringing training experiences to life, from the beginning stages of research and strategy to writing to developing e-Learning storyboards and interactive training workbooks, all the way to the final design and delivery. You are excited to work as part of a team of subject matter experts, other instructional designers, programmers, graphic designers, mixed and virtual reality designers to develop complete hi-fidelity training solutions.
You must have strong writing ability, excellent critical thinking and communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a passion for learning and research.
We Especially Value Experience in These Client Segments
- Energy Utility
- Transportation, Including Automotive, Rail and Powersports
- Technology Manufacturing and Field Service
To apply to this position, please send your resume over to email@example.com
· Partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts to design and adapt content that meets specific training needs
· Conduct training needs analysis to identify the knowledge, skills, and competencies required to complete job tasks
· Design and develop blended learning solutions that include, but are not limited to, Instructor-led, eLearning, mobile, video, gamification, simulations, micro-learnings, virtual classroom, social, etc., including innovative assessment and sustainment tools before and after the formal learning experience
· Develop an instructional strategy/learning plan and design documents for each learning intervention based on established learning objectives and the needs of a given audience
· Write and edit blueprints, storyboards, video scripts, job aids and other learning documentation
· Lead and participate in special projects, including the piloting of new and emerging learning technologies, learning effectiveness, learning metrics, course delivery, etc.
· Effectively manage interactions with stakeholders, including meeting facilitation, expectation setting, and on-going project correspondence
· Manage multiple projects to achieve project goals and meet deadlines
· Collaborate with our team of instructional designers, interactive media specialists, graphic designers, programmers, and account executives
· 3+ years of instructional design experience
· Ability to inspire and lead a team of project professionals
· Experience designing a blend of learning experiences (instructor-led, eLearning, OJT, etc.)
· Attention to detail and accuracy; high level of commitment to exceptional work quality
· Portfolio of past work that demonstrates your talent and skills
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision