Our company has provided services and e-learning tools, business simulations, management and tracking to the automotive and power sports industries for over two decades.
We have an IMMEDIATE opening for either a fulltime candidate or contractor position to work within our interactive team. We are seeking a strong .NET Developer who has extensive experience. Candidates must also be local.
This individual should be detail-oriented and have a strong initiative for using the latest
To apply to this position, please send your resume over to email@example.com
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with team members of varied backgrounds
- Self-motivated, with strong problem-solving and time-management skills
- Must be reliable, flexible and punctual
Desired Skills & Experience that is a plus:
- Minimum 2-3 years in backend software design in SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2014, Stored procedures, MVC/MVVM, ASP.NET, Web API, REST, and SOAP.
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, and SSRS
- Languages: C#, VB.Net, SQL/T-SQL, HTML5, JSON, XML, JQuery, and AJAX
- Experience with Single-Sign-On (SSO) technologies: SAML 2.0 and oAuth 2
- Experience in the development of data access layers and object-relational mapping libraries such as PetaPoco/Entity Framework.
- Experience with version control systems project management tools: Atlassian BitBucket (GIT) and JIRA
- Understanding of LMS/CMS standards, typical corporate extranet standards, and content publishing workflow.
- The ability to ensure integration with client LMS/CMS platforms, advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and appropriate technologies is also necessary.
- Foundation of mathematics, computer science, object-oriented, design patterns, and the ability to develop algorithmically-driven solutions.
- Understanding of Angular a plus
- A major plus would be working knowledge of SCORM technical standards for e-Learning.
The candidate would also be able to develop database/web communications to manage user logic, comments, while also developing dynamically driven pages displaying information based on user credentials. Web Services a must. A passion for innovation is highly desirable. Experience in multiple full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery, as well as, extensive experience planning, designing, and building a vast variety of interactive components is a must.
.NET, SQL, Store Procedures, MVC, MVVM, ASP.NET, Web API, REST, SOAP, ADO.NET, WCF, SSRS, C#, VB.NET, T-SQL, HTML5, JSON, XML, jQuery, AJAX, SSO, SAML 2.0, oAuth 2, GIT, JIRA, Bitbucket, Entity, PetaPoco, LMS, CMS, SCORM, OOP
- Are you authorized to work in the U.S.?
- Can you reliably commute to this job’s location?
About CraneMorley, Inc. :
Come help us invent the future of learning and performance improvement working with world-class clients.
CraneMorley is an award-winning instructional design firm located in Long Beach, California with a successful track record working with Fortune-500 clients developing custom training and performance solutions. Visit our website at www.cranemorley.com.
Our recent innovations include:
- Virtual and mixed reality projects (we are a Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner)
- Engaging gamification
- Responsive e-learning design
- Business and sales simulations
- Workshops sustained by online performance portals that enable learners to continue to sustain their efforts long after the class
- Tablet-based discovery learning that adds a higher level of engagement to a variety of technology and soft skills workshops
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
To Apply to this position, please send your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org