We are currently seeking a full-time Junior Instructional Designer – Editor with strong writing and editing skills who is excited to work with an experienced team responsible for bringing training experiences to life, from the beginning stages of research and strategy to writing and developing storyboards and training workbooks, all the way to the final design and pilot. This person will work alongside subject matter experts, other instructional designers, programmers, graphic designers, UX designers, and more to complete hi-fidelity training solutions.
Why Work Here?
Are you ready to lean forward to make a difference in the current COVID-19 crisis by helping clients reach out to their employees with new and more effective learning solutions that work in the current situation and will thrive in the future? Then come help us invent the future of learning and performance improvement
Do you have a passion for writing and for designing effective learning solutions?
Are you excited by inside access to the latest mixed and virtual reality technology, blended with traditional media to transform our clients' learning and performance strategies?
Do you have experience working with front line and field technical learners in one or more of these industries: energy utilities, automotive, healthcare, manufacturing, or food services?
If so, we should talk about the contribution you can make at CraneMorley.
CraneMorley is an award-winning instructional design firm located in the Long Beach, California with a successful track record working with Fortune-500 clients developing custom training and performance solutions. Visit our website at www.cranemorley.com.
- Review all types of learning media with an eye for detail, ensuring correct spelling, grammar and usability of digital assets.
- Write basic content at the direction of senior instructional designers.
- Serve as production assistant on video shoots.
- Edit audio and video assets for inclusion in digital learning solutions.
- Coordinate video production, still shoots and voice over recording sessions.
- 1+ years of professional writing and editing experience.
- Share a portfolio of relevant writing or digital media samples.
- Attention to detail and accuracy; high level of commitment to exceptional work quality.
- Passion for learning and working in a fast-paced, innovative environment an absolute requirement.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Our recent innovations include:
- Virtual and mixed reality projects (we are a Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner)
- Engaging gamification
- Responsive e-learning design
- Business and sales simulations
- Workshops sustained by online performance portals that enable learners to continue to sustain their efforts long after class
- Tablet-based discovery learning that adds a higher level of engagement to a variety of technology and soft skills workshops
To Apply to this position, please send your resume over to email@example.com