We are looking for a junior instructional designer - editor to join our team.
Why Work Here?
Are you ready to lean forward to make a difference in the current COVID-19 crisis by helping clients reach out to their employees with new and more effective learning solutions that work in the current situation and will thrive in the future? Then come help us invent the future of learning and performance improvement
Do you have a passion for writing and for designing effective learning solutions?
Are you excited by inside access to the latest mixed and virtual reality technology, blended with traditional media to transform our clients' learning and performance strategies?
Do you have experience working with front line and field technical learners in one or more of these industries: energy utilities, automotive, healthcare, manufacturing, or food services?
If so, we should talk about the contribution you can make at CraneMorley.
CraneMorley’s 27 years of success is based on performance-based design thinking and practical, cutting edge innovation with learning technology. Our work has earned us relationships with some of the best enterprise clients in the world such as Mercedes-Benz, SoCalGas, Intel, Subaru, Varian, Omnicell, Kraft-Heinz, Mazda, and Honda. The CM Team has earned more than 100 international awards and works in close partnership with Microsoft and other learning technology innovators.
About Your Career Opportunity
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Instructional Designer - Writer who has experience designing blended e-Learning solutions. The ideal candidate can tackle any facet of development required in the process of bringing training experiences to life, from the beginning stages of research and strategy to writing and developing storyboards and training workbooks, all the way to the final design and pilot. This person can work alongside subject matter experts, other instructional designers, programmers, graphic designers, UX designers, and more to complete hi-fidelity training solutions.
Send Your Resume to:
- Review all types of learning media with an eye for detail, ensuring correct spelling, grammar and usability of digital assets.
- Write basic content at the direction of senior instructional designers.
- Serve as production assistant on video shoots.
- Edit audio and video assets for inclusion in digital learning solutions.
- Coordinate video production, still shoots and voice over recording sessions.
- 1+ years of professional writing and editing experience.
- Share a portfolio of relevant writing or digital media samples.
- Attention to detail and accuracy; high level of commitment to exceptional work quality.
- Passion for learning and working in a fast-paced, innovative environment an absolute requirement.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
About CraneMorley, Inc. :
Our recent innovations include:
- Virtual and mixed reality projects (we are a Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner)
- Engaging gamification
- Responsive e-learning design
- Business and sales simulations
To Apply to this position, please send your resume over to email@example.com