Why Work Here?
Are you ready to lean forward to make a difference in the current COVID-19 crisis by helping clients reach out to their employees with new and more effective learning solutions that work in the current situation and will thrive in the future? Then come help us invent the future of learning and performance improvement
Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for quality?
Are you interested in working with a world class team of instructional designer/writers, media specialists and programmers to ensure their work is ready for the client?
Do you have experience as a content editor, usability specialist, or related quality assurance?
If so, we should talk about the contribution you can make at CraneMorley.
CraneMorley’s 27 years of success is based on performance-based design thinking and practical, cutting edge innovation with learning technology. Our work has earned us relationships with some of the best enterprise clients in the world such as Mercedes-Benz, SoCalGas, Intel, Subaru, Varian, Omnicell, Kraft-Heinz, Mazda, and Honda. The CM Team has earned more than 100 international awards and works in close partnership with Microsoft and other learning technology innovators.
About Your Career Opportunity
We are currently seeking a full-time quality assurance specialists to review our team’s work at all stages of development, from storyboard to media and final programming.
Send Your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review course development materials including storyboard, alpha through gold eLearning and xReality applications
- Review our social media and marketing collateral prior to release
- Review proposals and prototypes
- Ensure each deliverable is error free and ready for the client
- Perform basic video and mixed reality editing
- Support distribution of correct course materials, digital devices such as the Microsoft HoloLens and related physical props
- 1+ years of quality assurance experience in a related field
- Interest in an entry-level view of instructional design, media production, eLearning and xReality course development
- Organized and an effective multi-tasker
- Flexible and willing to pitch in where needed to achieve project deadlines
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
About CraneMorley, Inc. :
Our recent innovations include:
- Virtual and mixed reality projects (we are a Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner)
- Engaging gamification
- Responsive e-learning design
- Business and sales simulations
To Apply to this position, please send your resume over to email@example.com