We are currently seeking a full-time quality assurance specialists to review our team’s work at all stages of development, from storyboard to media and final programming.
Why Work Here?
Are you ready to lean forward to make a difference in the current COVID-19 crisis by helping clients reach out to their employees with new and more effective learning solutions that work in the current situation and will thrive in the future? Then come help us invent the future of learning and performance improvement
Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for quality?
Are you interested in working with a world class team of instructional designer/writers, media specialists and programmers to ensure their work is ready for the client?
Do you have experience as a content editor, usability specialist, or related quality assurance?
If so, we should talk about the contribution you can make at CraneMorley.
CraneMorley is an award-winning instructional design firm located in the Long Beach, California with a successful track record working with Fortune-500 clients developing custom training and performance solutions. Visit our website at www.cranemorley.com.
- Review course development materials including storyboard, alpha through gold eLearning and xReality applications
- Review our social media and marketing collateral prior to release
- Review proposals and prototypes
- Ensure each deliverable is error free and ready for the client
- Perform basic video and mixed reality editing
- Support distribution of correct course materials, digital devices such as the Microsoft HoloLens and related physical props
- 1+ years of quality assurance experience in a related field
- Interest in an entry-level view of instructional design, media production, eLearning and xReality course development
- Organized and an effective multi-tasker
- Flexible and willing to pitch in where needed to achieve project deadlines
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Our recent innovations include:
- Virtual and mixed reality projects (we are a Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner)
- Engaging gamification
- Responsive e-learning design
- Business and sales simulations
- Workshops sustained by online performance portals that enable learners to continue to sustain their efforts long after class
- Tablet-based discovery learning that adds a higher level of engagement to a variety of technology and soft skills workshops
To Apply to this position, please send your resume over to email@example.com